Since October 2021, I am a PhD student at LaBRI, Université de Bordeaux, under the supervision of Laurent Simon and Nathanaël Fijalkow. I graduated from ENSEIRB-MATMECA in September 2021 majoring in AI.
You can send me an email at
x = theomatricon. You can also visit me in my office (number 325) in LaBRI.
Last updated: Dec. 15th 2021
- December 9: I participated to NAIA.R to mediate about AI.
- December 1: Our DeepSynth paper got accepted at AAAI 2022 (15% acceptance rate, 9k + submissions).
- October 29, 30: Presentation at CP 2021 of our paper: Statistical Comparison of Algorithm Performance Through Instance Selection.
- October 27: Gave a talk about our CP 2021 paper at SemiDoc in LaBRI.
- October 2021: Now a PhD student at LaBRI.
- September 2021: Graduated from ENSEIRB-MATMECA with a major in AI.
I am mainly interested in:
- Reinforcement Learning
- Program Synthesis and more generally automated synthesis
- AI related subjects
|Scaling Neural Program Synthesis with Distribution-based Search||Nathanaël Fijalkow, Guillaume Lagarde, Théo Matricon, Kevin Ellis, Pierre Ohlmann, Akarsh Potta||AAAI 2022||arxiv, code|
|Statistical Comparison of Algorithm Performance Through Instance Selection||Théo Matricon, Marie Anastacio, Nathanaël Fijalkow, Laurent Simon, Holger H. Hoos||CP 2021||paper, code, slides, recorded talk|
|Statistical Comparison of Algorithm Performance Through Instance Selection||CP 2021, SemiDoc||slides||recorded talk|
- C = course
- E = exercise sessions
- P = project
|Biannual C Project||ENSEIRB-MATMECA||P||BSC 3||Feb. - May. 2021||25h||soon (fr)|
|Biannual AI Project||ENSEIRB-MATMECA||P||MSC 2||Oct. - Jan. 2021||9h||none|
|Project: AlphaGo||ENSEIRB-MATMECA||C + P||MSC 2||Oct. - Jan. 2021||14h40||short presentation for students|
|Reinforcement Learning||ENSEIRB-MATMECA||E + P||MSC 2||Nov. - Dec. 2021||12h||course notes|
|Imperative Programming||ENSEIRB-MATMECA||E||BSC 3||Oct. 2021||12h||here (fr)|
|Reinforcement Learning Summer School||Alan Turing Institute||E||MSC 2||Jun. 2021||6h||none|